What's new

Which?: External Battery for Camera Flash

Simons

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey

I am a paparazzi photographer (dont judge!) and need to upgrade my battery power source for my flash. I am currently using a Canon 430 Ex II.

Which battery packs would you suggest for this type of flash use?

I look forward to reading your suggestions!

Thanks
Nic
 
The 430EX is not compatible with external battery packs.

The 580EX, on the other hand, has a socket to accept an external power supply. Canon makes one, but another popular option is the Quantum Turbo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom