Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

I'm currently engaged in a battle of redundant post title smiting, currently, right now, as in at this very moment, presently.

Hey, though, anyone play Black Ops? Thinking I may give that a whirl......

Not at all, treyarch really messed this one up. I played it for a while since it came out but after a while it just gets too repetitive and boring, so i switched to Battlefield bad company and i never have looked back. Now that Battlefield 3 is coming out i can't wait.

Warzone 2100.

Warzone 2100: A Real-Time Strategy game

Free, and pretty good if you like that type of game. RTS, similar to Command & Conquer and games like that. Build a base, build your army, kill the enemy. :lol:
I've got that on my computer somewhere! A great game and best of all its free (legally!)
WoW Cataclysm

:( no matter what I've tried I can't get this to run on my current computer :(
I miss it!

EDIT - wait wait no I don't have WoW Cataclysm - Homeworld Cataclysm is what I have (I just saw the cata bit ;))
Yeah no WoW addiction for me!! (just minecraft instead ;))

I play cod black ops and battlefield 2 on my ps3. Battlefield 3 is going to be awesome.

I'm addicted to LOTRO at the moment. :p

Just finished Fallout New Vegas and Fable III on the 360.....looking at Red Dead Redemption.....

Red Dead is awesome. Way better storyline than any of the GTA games. Black Ops is fun as well for the Single Player, but it really shines when you play it online.

no no no no no Nerd are the ultra smart ones with pocket protectors - no social skills - are mostly married to pi and also totally disinterested in entertainment

the right term is
GEEK!

typically a tiny bit less bright, not always the best socially, but they have a little skill; often mathy, but not quite got to marrying pi and stuff - and still enjoy entertainment

(also whilst both groups are often devoid of sports and exercise skills there is a subgroup of Geeks who do historical re-enactment who not only have some exercise, but long sharp point/slashy/stabby things too )

no no no no no Nerd are the ultra smart ones with pocket protectors - no social skills - are mostly married to pi and also totally disinterested in entertainment

the right term is
GEEK!

typically a tiny bit less bright, not always the best socially, but they have a little skill; often mathy, but not quite got to marrying pi and stuff - and still enjoy entertainment

(also whilst both groups are often devoid of sports and exercise skills there is a subgroup of Geeks who do historical re-enactment who not only have some exercise, but long sharp point/slashy/stabby things too )

I thought the ironic part would be that I was posting NERD in large letters in a lengthy thread of what VIDEO GAMES PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. We're all nerds here, champ. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back