Which is best

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well did I do any good here? My first try at night time blurry type of car driving by thing:er:

court5Medium.jpg

court4Medium.jpg

court3Medium.jpg

court2Medium.jpg

courthouseMedium.jpg

The fact that the tripod was not straight need not be of any great worry to you, pics can always be straightened afterwards (and if you had taken crooked pics on film you would ALSO be able to straighten them in the process of printing! so nothing to worry about creating a "no longer original" photo through a means of processing).

Nice series, I love the building that you chose for your main subject and the time of day with the sky not yet all black.

Now your question was: which one's best and I say: the first.
But I'd clone out the traffic light on the left. After that it is unrivalled as being the best, I say.

Isn't nighttime photography and capturing car trails fun? :D

I agree with LaFoto, #1 is easily the best. And I would definetly get rid of that traffic light on the left.

The reason #1 is the best is because of the perspective of the building; I think the crooked tripod might have actually helped in that picture. Plus, the red trails really add a lot to the picture as opposed to headlight trails.

(By the way, Tyson:
Do you want me to correct the typo in the title for you, since I doubt you can still edit it yourself? For I cannot see any witch in any of your photos ;) ;) ;))

I don't have photo shop yet could one of you guys fix that trafic light for me.

Tyson_court5Medium_myedit.jpg

Fixed and fixed ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back