What's new

which lens do you recommend?

Cant say as I dont own either versions but one suggestion dont get the Imported versions, they carry no warranty and, the USA version is only $20 more and, you get the 5 year warranty.
 
I have a Tamron 17-50 (about 3 years old without VC) which remains the lens on my camera >75% of the time. I love this lens. Frankly, I don't think spending extra $$ on VC for a lens in this focal range is worth it. I have never felt the need for it and it adds a couple of hundred dollars to the cost of the lens.
 
one lens purchased:
Nikon 80-200 2.8
one more to go.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom