stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2010 #1 Original
oldmacman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,597 Reaction score 70 Location Southern Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2010 #2 I like number 1. The colours are more natural and the pic is a little softer on the skin tones than what you have with the extra pp on the other two.
I like number 1. The colours are more natural and the pic is a little softer on the skin tones than what you have with the extra pp on the other two.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2010 #3 #2 looks best I think.
S Steve01 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 290 Reaction score 2 Location Depend on the temperature - NJ or FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2010 #4 I like 1 better than 2 but it's a little flat. I made a few small adjustments.