What's new

Which looks more sensuous?

Either #1 or #2. I think you need to stop down a full stop or so. The DoF is almost too small to appreciate all the detail. If you post some/all of these as a set, a consistent WB and tone would help a lot.

Nice shots!
 
My favorite is the first, total sharpness! :-)
3,4 and 5 look a tiny little bit soft and 2 the part of the flower in the foreground is slightly OOF...

Great job, congratulations!
 
Either #1 or #2. I think you need to stop down a full stop or so. The DoF is almost too small to appreciate all the detail. If you post some/all of these as a set, a consistent WB and tone would help a lot.

Nice shots!

Thank you very much James; points are noted :D
 
My favorite is the first, total sharpness! :-)
3,4 and 5 look a tiny little bit soft and 2 the part of the flower in the foreground is slightly OOF...

Great job, congratulations!
Thank you Zapo very much indeed :D
 
For me it's #5 hands down. I really like it as is. you could try lightening it a touch, but I'm afraid it may lose something.
 
For me it's #5 hands down. I really like it as is. you could try lightening it a touch, but I'm afraid it may lose something.

Thank you very much, Rick... i am afraid to make a touch too.... ;)
 
By the way, is every body watching Olympic ceremony? :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom