Which Magazines?

Snapiesworld

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which magazines if any do you guys subscribe to or read?
There seems to be sooooo many i cant decide which ones i fancy!! haha

Cheers

BBC Wildlife magazine, the photography is amazing and the articles are fantastically well written, informative and not to pricey!

*Print
*How
*Shutterbug
*National Geographic
*Professional Photographer ( free with your ppa membership )
*Popular Photography (More about equipment than anything)

Not many of them anymore. I find that alot of them repeat the same information and just give out basic tips... but yet are filled with way too many ads

I agree with BT.

Aside from that, its like a money drain. You want, you need, you want, you need. Its horrible. There are a thousand things you want to buy.

I am currently subscibed to Shutterbug.

And Wine Specator

Food and Wine

Yoga Journal

Keeping it open. ;)

It's rare that I go out and buy a magazine, but I do like Digital Photo Pro.

Not many of them anymore. I find that alot of them repeat the same information and just give out basic tips... but yet are filled with way too many ads

+1 some are now so filled with ads that half the magazine or more is just adverts. If I want ads I'll get the ad trader newspaper ;). Also most articles are repeated on an annual cycle - the downside is that then the only thing that changes is the gear reviews and if you're not buying anything at that moment in time these are no used to you either - so they can quickly become very boring affairs sadly.

Personally I think that the best out there is National Geographic - outstanding photography - indepth articles worth spending the time to read and they even have some where they talk to photographers! :mrgreen:

Sometimes a copy of CMYK.

The only photography related one I still get is B&W.

I have picked up a few while waiting for flights...which ever one seemed more interesting at the time. Couldnt tell you the names though but they were from the UK..which was kind of annoying when I would check out the price on something and it was in Euros.

I just go buy a cup of coffee at B&N or Borders and read about 15 magazines. I feel better about it because I buy coffee every time and sometimes I buy books, too.:meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back