What's new

Which of my wives do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

  • Black and White

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Color/Desaturated

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Original Recipe

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • None, you suck!

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:confused: :confused:

1. The Black and White?

55171061.jpg


2. Or Color/Desaturated?

55171065.jpg


3. Or Original Flavor?

55171187.jpg
 
well I prefer desaturated... so the second one... the b&w is too flat and there's not enough contrast between her face and the background. while the colour looks a bit like a snap. so... the most artsy is desaturated one :D IMO
 
#3 but I'd crop in and down from upper right and left...the BG is distracting IMO.
 
I'll take one of each, please!

Does she know that you're giving her away? I mean, come on, you could get at least 2 camels for her :lmao:

(Funny story: when I was in Israel, my sister came to visit me, and we went to the arab market in the old city of Jerusalem. A vender offered me 3 camels for my sister. She just laughed it off as a joke, but it took me some time to realize that as much of a pain in the ass she can be, I can't imagine how much trouble 3 camels would be)

Sorry, usurping your thread.

I voted for the B/W personally.
 
I like original, but it was a close call between that and BW
 
I like 3 best, not enough depth in b+w and full color works better than desaturate...great shot tho:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom