What's new

Which off camera flash cord?

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm shopping for flash and I'm pretty much settled on the sb600. I also want to get a cord so I can hold the flash off camera and light from different angles. I found a few. The nikon one is $104. And one made by Zeikos with pretty good reviews is only $35. The nikon is 9 ft long and the zeikos is 4 ft long. Am I paying 70 bucks more for 5 more feet? What else is different? Because they look the same
 
I just found this
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/189-8248548-4803727?a=B0001L10Y8]Nikon 4765 SC-28 TTL 9-ft. Remote Cord:Amazon:Camera & Photo[/ame]

nikon cord for $50...


The sc29 is $104
and the sc28 is $50.
The sc29 has af illuminator on the hotshoe portion of the cord. Is this really important?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom