Which one is best canon 7D or 6D and why ?

Some speedlite flash units like the 580EX2 and 430EXe and others have a built in AF assist beam that can help the AF when its struggling in low light - the beam paints a red grid over the subject area which helps with the AF process
Do you know if it's possible to configure the 430EX II to fire the autofocus assist beam, but to never fire flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Some speedlite flash units like the 580EX2 and 430EXe and others have a built in AF assist beam that can help the AF when its struggling in low light - the beam paints a red grid over the subject area which helps with the AF process
Do you know if it's possible to configure the 430EX II to fire the autofocus assist beam, but to never fire flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You can disable the flash, but leave the focus-assist beam on.

Just to be utterly repetitive of other posters ...
- it is hard to judge either the 7D or the 6D as overall the better camera; they each have strengths and weaknesses and the ultimate winner depends on personal tastes and the type of photography involved.
- Most people would think the 7D a better bet for sports or wildlife photography
- Most people would think the 6D a better bet for portrait photography or photography in low light

6D is better

Why ?

Its full frame, Naf Said

6D is better

Why ?

Its full frame, Naf Said

But based on that theory then the 6D is rubbish since any medium format camera will beat it ;)

I know very little about the medium format cameras but I did see a comparison between a medium format Hasselblad 40MP vs the Nikon D800 and the maximum ISO you can work with this camera is 200 ISO which I found very weird but from what they said that these cameras are designed to work in closed set with optimal lighting condition and there it outshines the D800 but for the average user in everyday condition the Hasselblad is not a good camera.

Most reactions

Back