Which one is better?

Both are just as bad, IMO. The subject isn't interesting and neither is the angle you chose. The patches of grass make for a hideous background. I would scrap these.

What angle would you have shoot it and give some idea's of subjects?

You're the photographer and it's up to you to determine that since you're at the scene and I'm not. You want to try different angles and possibly different focal lengths and figure out what works best for the shot you want.

On the last one the background is way to distracting. it also looks like the birds head is out of focus so it blends into the background.
What kind of background would of been better? Thank you for telling about the birds head I didn't see that before.

I did try a few different angles and didn't like them.

What kind of background would of been better

What were your intentions with the photo? Were your intentions for the viewers focus to be on the flowers or the bunny?

What kind of background would of been better

It's not just an issue of 'better' - it's an issue of telling a story more clearly.

Why did you take the photos at all? There must have been a reason that you were drawn to the scene. Did it look like other photos you've seen of gardens or macro work and so you thought you'd try your hand at it too? Does that piece have a special meaning to you personally? Was there a play of light or contrast or lines that caught your eye?

These are the things that you need to be thinking about. We've all asked, "What were your intentions?" but you've yet to explain them to us - you just keep asking us for more advice on making it better, when we need to know your intentions and thoughts in order to do so.

Does it look better with the full image or with half the flowers cropped out.

I don't think you understand.
The only way for you to progress is to start thinking about this.
What does it make any difference what we think about these pictures but we can do is help you to take better pictures in the future.

So do some work; start thinking which one you like and why.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back