STIC TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 192 Reaction score 37 Location NZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2012 Banned #1 ... Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2012 #2 Or, perhaps...
STIC TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 192 Reaction score 37 Location NZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 ... Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2012 #4 I thought your first two were way too flat, or at least lacking any ommph! My edit was your third one with a bit of contrast added then ortonized a small bit. I like orton but only in small quantities.
I thought your first two were way too flat, or at least lacking any ommph! My edit was your third one with a bit of contrast added then ortonized a small bit. I like orton but only in small quantities.