Which One?

zbo2408

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a noobie that wants a good camera and I am pretty much sold on the Canon 50D

1199 for the body
1849 w/ 18-200mm IS lens
1399 w/ 28-135mm IS lens

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/shop/6222/Digital_Cameras_SLR_Digital_Cameras.html

Can ya'll tell me about those 2 lenses? I don't have alot of money and either way I go I will be a one lens skrub for a while as the little investments I will make will be for a bag and filters not for more lenses...

Can ya'll compare the 2 lenses for me?

Thanks!

I'd go with the 28 since you will have the full frame. Your budget is limited so you're going almost all out with a 50D?

~Michael~

I'd go with the 28 since you will have the full frame. Your budget is limited so you're going almost all out with a 50D?

~Michael~

The 50D is a 1.6x crop so EF vs EF-S wont matter.

OP if thats going to be your set up for a while id go with the more versatile 18-200mm lens. its a much much newer lens than the 28-135mm. i think that lens has third gen IS which gives you about 3 stops of hand hold ability, which is very good. is it worth the extra money to you though?

Oh crap. Forgot that WAS a cropped sensor. Thought it went to full frame this time. That doesn't happen until you get to the 5D

Sorry

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back