Which one?

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Color or BW?

whichonebwresize.jpg

whichone.jpg

Flipped between the two and I think right now I am leaning towards the colour, but perhaps bumping up the contrast in the Black and White would make me change my decision.

I like the simple composition!

Peanuts said:
Flipped between the two and I think right now I am leaning towards the colour, but perhaps bumping up the contrast in the Black and White would make me change my decision.

I like the simple composition!

my thoughts as well.

Surprise surprise:

I am very much leaning towards the ...????
black and white!!!
The composition makes the photo. The colour is not needed. It doesn't add anything "vital". That's why. (My humblest opinion)

now that i can scroll i see a subtle difference, but any added contrast is a bonus. :thumbup:

I have always been a BW fan, but I like the contrasting colors on this one. The nice blue on the left and the soft red of the brick leading over to the green and red on the right. Giving more depth and difference between the three windows. But I also love the contrast of the B&W. I'm torn.................

Thanks
~DC

crawdaddio said:
I have always been a BW fan, but I like the contrasting colors on this one. The nice blue on the left and the soft red of the brick leading over to the green and red on the right. Giving more depth and difference between the three windows. But I also love the contrast of the B&W. I'm torn.................

Thanks
~DC

...and tend to be a perfectionist as well? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back