What's new

Which photo do you like better ?

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p453239184-4.jpg


p167267703-4.jpg
 
#2. #1 I keep wanting to swat the foreground out of the way to see the rest of the photo. #2 rocks (Sorry I couldn't resist).
 
I think I would have to go with #2 as well. I love the mood for #1 but #2 cuts the cake for me.
 
The second is definitely my favourite :)
 
Is this some kind of personality test or something?
The two pictures have nothing in common...

That being said - I like them both, but would rather see #2 on my wall (in a very large print).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom