What's new

Which Photo is the Best?

joshj2398

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Malibu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have a photography project due tomorrow and was wondering if someone could tell me which of these photos is the best: ​
Flickr: joshj23981's Photostream
NOTE: The prompt is "Believe, Dream, Inspire."
If you see a photo you like and think it deserves to be the best, but it needs adjustment, IT IS OKAY TO EDIT IT AND POST IT HERE.
Just disregard the pictures of the motherboard and corsair cooler.​
 
Out of them, I think one of the pictures of the runners probably fits the theme best, how you process it is a creative desision and entirley up to you though.
 
Josh, if you're in a class, aren't you the one who is supposed to select the photo? After all, isn't that the point?
 
Josh, if you're in a class, aren't you the one who is supposed to select the photo? After all, isn't that the point?

I'm just asking for opinions.
 
NOTE: The prompt is "Believe, Dream, Inspire."​

none of your photos in your flickr link achieve this goal. This includes the 10 same shots of the street and the motherbaord you are trying to sell.
 
NOTE: The prompt is "Believe, Dream, Inspire."​

none of your photos in your flickr link achieve this goal. This includes the 10 same shots of the street and the motherbaord you are trying to sell.

I agree. To me, the shots of the road or fence say "I'm experimenting with depth of focus", the people running say "I'm trying to get better at action shots" and the sunsets say...well, sunset.
 
Probably the one with the runner and clock, if I had to choose. I would experiment some more, try to dig a little deeper.
 
Not to be rude, but if you're going to ask for suggestions, do it early, not the day before it's due. The whole point of photography class projects is to explore your own creativity and get YOU to discover the YOUR drive for the theme. Embrace that and enjoy the process of coming up with an inspiration. Think about the things that would inspire you and create that with your own spin.

Sorry to sound like "Dad" but I hope this helps.
 
I like the one you haven't shot yet.

What can I say? I believe in you, dude.
 
Of all the images you have I think this one fits it best, changed levels, contrast, colour balance, high pass filter got rid of the distracting stuff in the background and cropped think thats it..

Before,


runner1 by Allenc873, on Flickr

After


Runner by Allenc873, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom