What's new

Which picture is better?

djportalatin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
202
Reaction score
32
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To me, the first is a picture of the statue, the second is a picture of the Rockefeller centre. Is either better? I think they are just different ...:D
 
#1 is much more dynamic in appearance and feeling.
 
Thanks so far for your input everyone, it's much appreciated.

@ Guybooth - This is true, I didn't think of it that way.
 
I don' t know if I should be talking about what I like better. 1 or 2. But here it goes anyway... :).

I feel like I see more number 2 than I do number 1. Changing your perspective made it more interesting. Plus if you think about who really likes to see number 2? :)
 
Thanks all!
 
definitely the first one looks better, it highlights both, the statue and the center

but for the second you should have gone further, 'cause it looks like you have ignored the statue on purpose, you should gone further so the statue wouldn't have a big importance for the general image, if you understand what I mean
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom