What's new

Which should I buy the Canon 40D or T1i?

amazing

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've narrowed down my search to the Canon 40D or the T1i, I'd like to be able to start a business. Would both of these be capable of doing so? And let's say I want to get a T1i "Gripped" what does that mean and where can I buy these grips? Links would be appreciated! Thanks!
 
amazing
 
There are a million(ish) posts on the same topic in these forums. Just search the older posts...

Another good place to get this info is HERE, check it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom