Which smart phone has the best camera?

Just saw the Apple ads for the November release of the iphone 12 pro max, which has a 12mm, 26mm, and 65mm cameras with 2x optical zoom in. The thing has Lidar for low light shots. The specs look really good. Not going to give up my dslrs, but thing I'm going to trade in my iphone 8+ for a 12 pro max.
How much will you get for the old one?

Apple hasn't put out a new table yet, but the old table says up to $500 if I trade in on a iphone 11 pro max. Apple Trade In

Just saw the Apple ads for the November release of the iphone 12 pro max, which has a 12mm, 26mm, and 65mm cameras with 2x optical zoom in. The thing has Lidar for low light shots. The specs look really good. Not going to give up my dslrs, but thing I'm going to trade in my iphone 8+ for a 12 pro max.

Apple hasn't put out a new table yet, but the old table says up to $500 if I trade in on a iphone 11 pro max. Apple Trade In
Not meaning to burst your bubble, but that chart says you will get a whopping $210 for your 8+ if you are trading in for a 12 pro max.

Not meaning to burst your bubble, but that chart says you will get a whopping $210 for your 8+ if you are trading in for a 12 pro max.

I will send my 8+ to one of my granddaughters anyway.

Your a good grandpa!
How are you to decide which one will be the lucky recipient?

Your a good grandpa!
How are you to decide which one will be the lucky recipient?

The eldest, who is an early teen, has an older model iphone, so it's her turn.

I Recommend Sony Xperia 1 Mark ii because he currently uses the most excellent Zeiss lenses. Also, you can try LG V40 it has some pros features too like Sony Xperia 1 Mark ii.

I wish my Samsung A50 loaded TriX

The best camera phone in 2020
Apple iPhone 11 Pro. Apple's unbeatable all-round imaging excellence. ...
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. A tech spec behemoth with 108MP, 100x zoom and 8K video. ...
Huawei P40 Pro. 5G, 50MP imaging and 50x zoom – but Google issues limit it. ...
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. ...
Google Pixel 4 XL. ...
iPhone SE (2020) ...
Sony Xperia 1 II. ...
Xiaomi Mi Note 10.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back