Which Software

CNCO:

You should try out our HDR PhotoStudio in a free 30-day trial (with no watermarks):
Download HDR PhotoStudio

Our software employs a proprietary 32-bit HDR ColorSpace that produces natural looking "True Color HDR" images. It is also the only major application that allows you to perform all your color and tonal edits on the full 32-bit data.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any questions,

- Gregg

I just tried a prog called SNS-HDR. I am impressed with it so far. I normally use photomatix.

About loading a RAW directly into photomatix to tonemap. Right on photomatix site it says its best to make your own exp in PS or whatever first. Then load the 3 into photomatix. Basically admitting that their software does inferior work of making the exps

you should be making the exposure in camera first.

they are not saying the product is inferior.

One piece of software can't be the end all do all everything, not even PS.

Use different products to assist the creative process that can't be entirely control in camera.i.e. fstop range

Does any one have any experience on FDR Tools? which i saw it from a book about HDR, the comparison between different softwares shows FDR is really good. but i don't know whether the author is promoting the software.... so any one uses this?

i have it, but haven't had time to test it out to have a real experience opinion.

I have promatrix and have been mostly satisfied with the program.

NIK has an HDR program that is going to be announced in July and available in August. I got a sneak preview of it yesterday, and it looks like a winner. Easier to use and more functions than Promatrix. Very fast rendering.
I will let you know more about it in August, you can find out more about it when it is announced in July.

Most reactions

Back