Which system? Returning

Yea for sure.
. . .
So what I’ll probably look at doing if I stay with Panasonic is a couple of the ad200 and maybe the 35-100 Panasonic pro lens. Or maybe one of the flashes, and the oly 75 1.8 and 451.8. Looking into the 1.2 lenses is possible as well. I think for just portraits the two flashes and 75 would be best. Really just depends on how soon I want to take on wedding clients again.

The lens FL depends on
1) What kind of portrait (multi person group, full length, 3/4, head to waist, head and shoulder, head, tight face) and
2) How much distance you have between you and the subject.
Example, if you don't have enough space, the 75 might be too long, except for a tight face shot.
The 25 + 35-100/2.8 combo, would give you the flexibility to do from a group family portrait down to a tight face shot.

Right now I don't have a second M43 body, but I would definitely before I took a wedding job, but for now it's mostly just portraits. I'm kind of getting back into what I used to do, but not entirely ready for weddings yet. Just kinda planning cause I know where I would go from here. I do like the idea of the 35-100 because I could also squeeze in the 45 1.8 even if I buy two flashes. I know the Godox V1 has pretty good recycle when it's below like half power, but I'll need to look more into the AD200 as far as that goes. Thanks for the input. I do think I'll stick with M43 for now, and when weddings come along I'll probably pick up a G9 or Em1ii for a main body, and then the work I'm doing now will have me very well equipped.

Only here for a few mins.
You spoke about the canon RP.
I was listening to a pod cast and the review was not so good, eg less than the canon 6d

Most reactions

Back