I have the Canon SX30 IS, and love it. I moved up from their S5, to the SX10 and to the SX30. I've never seen or used the others, so I cannot comment on them. I also cannot see how anyone can comment on several cameras if they haven't used each one extensively to find out their good and bad points.
I also have a Canon DSLR (with 8 lenses), but the SX30 is the one that's with me most of the time. It, along with my Canon 430EX flash can do most of what I want to do casually. Small(ish) package in a small camera bag. I shoot birds and squirrels in our backyard with it, I can zoom in as close as I want with the 24-840 zoom, take macros, videos, use the special effects included, the shutter is silent for around animals. Use it for shooting our 2 year old grandson, mostly with flash and a Sto-Fen clone diffuser. The 24mm wide does come in handy, and using it with f/8 gives geat depth of field.
I assume the other cameras can do more or less the same. Pick any one of them and enjoy as I do!