Which Tripod

Narodenia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I can only afford a tripod under 50 dollars, yes I know im not going to get something great but I need something that will last a bit and not fall to complete pieces immediately. All of these options should support my camera and lenses fine with their max loading capacity. Which do you think is the best out of my options?

Amazon.com: Opteka FTR56 54-inch 8x Heavy Duty BA Aluminum Tripod with TH55 Magnesium Alloy Quick Release Ball Head (15-inch folded): Camera & Photo

Amazon.com: Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head: Camera & Photo

Davis & Sanford Voyager Lite with BHQ8 Ball Head VOYAGERLTB B&H.

Sunpak 6600PG Tripod with Pistol Grip Ball Head (Black)

Davis & Sanford Fusion 3-Section Tripod with 3-Way Fluid FUSION

Cullmann Primax 180 Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head CU 51801

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So I can only afford a tripod under 50 dollars, yes I know im not going to get something great but I need something that will last a bit and not fall to complete pieces immediately. All of these options should support my camera and lenses fine with their max loading capacity. Which do you think is the best out of my options?

I guess if it were my $50 max budget the link above is the one I would get, the Davis and Sanford Voyager. Max height isn't that great but it looks to give you the greatest flexibility for shooting position. IMO.

I guess if it were my $50 max budget the link above is the one I would get, the Davis and Sanford Voyager. Max height isn't that great but it looks to give you the greatest flexibility for shooting position. IMO.

It has the greatest max height out of all of them.

Most reactions

Back