While we wait for more FNL's

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My boy has 3 baseball games this week. With my schedule and his, I haven't seen much football since Saturday. Makes for a long week. I think I resolved my frustrations from Friday night and hopefully will not have a repeat this week.

So to tie us over since it is mid-week. Here is one from the OSU-McNeese college game and one of my favorites after finishing all of Friday night's HS game.

1) OSU QB looking for a place to run.

48744017191_77595a1f11_b.jpg

2) Kicker and holder on an extra point. I just really like the lighting on this one.

48745011698_7f755ac88b_b.jpg

good shooting, Ron! Yes, the lighting is superb on that extra point shot, and is also decent on the OSU quarterback shot. You have become a pretty good sports shooter. I remember back when you started,and I would venture to say you are much much better now. It looks like all that work and practice has paid off handsomely.

I can't say how you were before, but your skills are enviable now for sure. Great shots Ron. I love seeing football shots from Oklahoma teams.

good shooting, Ron! Yes, the lighting is superb on that extra point shot, and is also decent on the OSU quarterback shot. You have become a pretty good sports shooter. I remember back when you started,and I would venture to say you are much much better now. It looks like all that work and practice has paid off handsomely.

Thanks Derrel. yes, plenty of practice and learning have paid dividends.

I can't say how you were before, but your skills are enviable now for sure. Great shots Ron. I love seeing football shots from Oklahoma teams.

Thank you Dean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back