Whisky Galore

Tim Tucker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Inspired by a paragraph in the book that lists the 'liberated' bottles I decided to photograph each bottle that passes through my hands and build a gallery because I love some of the old names. Since photographing half empty bottles was a little limiting I decided that each bottle would not be opened until it made the gallery. I was falling a little behind, but three more were released today. It's a tough job. ;)

So far we have; Aberlour A'bundh, Auchentoshan, and Aultmore of the Foggie Moss. Tobermorys of 10 and 15, Longmorn of a stately 22yo and sweet sixteen, Ledaig, Glenlivet, Glenrothes, Glenmorangie of the Thirteen Men Of Tain and also their Quinta Ruban. Talisker 10yo, Talisker Storm, Talisker Skye, Scapa, Scapa at cask strength, and lest we forget Oban. Dailuaine, Dalwhinnie, Laphroaig, Craigellackie and Edradour.

Last edited:
They would stay full @ our house, I like any other booze but Scotch.

Ach, and I dare say we'll be finding it in our hearts tae forgive yae, slainge.

They would stay full @ our house, I like any other booze but Scotch.

Ach, and I dare say we'll be finding it in our hearts tae forgive yae, slainge.
Inspired by a paragraph in the book that lists the 'liberated' bottles I decided to photograph each bottle that passes through my hands and build a gallery because I love some of the old names. Since photographing half empty bottles was a little limiting I decided that each bottle would not be opened until it made the gallery. I was falling a little behind, but three more were released today. It's a tough job. ;)

So far we have; Aberlour A'bundh, Auchentoshan, and Aultmore of the Foggie Moss. Tobermorys of 10 and 15, Longmorn of a stately 22yo and sweet sixteen, Ledaig, Glenlivet, Glenrothes, Glenmorangie of the Thirteen Men Of Tain and also their Quinta Ruban. Talisker 10yo, Talisker Storm, Talisker Skye, Scapa, Scapa at cask strength, and lest we forget Oban. Dailuaine, Dalwhinnie, Laphroaig, Craigellackie and Edradour.

View attachment 116309

View attachment 116310

View attachment 116311
Makes me jealous as I st here sipping my Johnnie Walker.

weed and douglas = someone getting hurt.

Most reactions

Back