Whispers of light

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
This is the first photo I have taken since my father passed away 2 1/2 weeks ago, Taken on the way down from Mt Rainier the day after dads memorial service.
hope you like it!

whispersoflight2006.jpg

Brilliantly captured shot...i love it :thumbup:

Wow. Amazing capture Shelley, I am in awe of how beautiful it is on my computer, and can't even imagine how amazing it was in person. I would be very pleased to have taken this photo, but have you tried just cropping off the overexposed section near the top?

Hi Brittany....I actually did try to crop out that sky llight in there but then it made the photo look a little dull and darker...even my husbands untrained eyes...said it looked just "OK" after the crop. I even contemplated cloning some trees into that area but then that would have taken away frmom the light display...It took me a while to even settle on this version!

I agree with with being in awe...standing in that great Cascade forest in that light was absolutely magnificent!! I had always wanted to capture light like this coming in through trees but I never got the opportunity until 2 weeks ago. I feel blessed...I just stood there saying WOW!

Awesome capture Shelley. Very beautiful.

absolutely beautiful! amazing light and an excellent capture, i wouldn't change a thing! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back