White Bed - Extreme Edit (Slightly NSFW)

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wasn't sure if I liked this shot from a casual photo session at the weekend, so was trying some extreme edits, and quite liked the mood of this version.

2020_0826_11093400-02_20200828023608386_20200828024919979.jpg

Wasn't sure if I liked this shot from a casual photo session at the weekend, so was trying some extreme edits, and quite liked the mood of this version.

WOW! I really, really like the direction you're going on this one. I know this is the Just for fun section where serious criticism isn't expected but it's such a great shot that I couldn't resist. First off for such a light and airy shot, it needs room to breathe, as is it's cramped. I added a little space on the left and right side which gives it just enough to give it a little space. Also took the liberty of adding a little matte effect to open up the whites/midtones, and highlight that light feeling you had going. Again really great shot!

edit1.jpg

WOW! I really, really like the direction you're going on this one. I know this is the Just for fun section where serious criticism isn't expected but it's such a great shot that I couldn't resist. First off for such a light and airy shot, it needs room to breathe, as is it's cramped. I added a little space on the left and right side which gives it just enough to give it a little space. Also took the liberty of adding a little matte effect to open up the whites/midtones, and highlight that light feeling you had going. Again really great shot!

View attachment 196605

Thank you! Your edits really add to the feel.

Another one with a different look - she'd just got up when I ambushed her with the 35mm f1.4, so a natural, no make-up portrait.

2020_0826_11091400-03_20200828182037138 (1).jpg

While still a solid shot, the 2nd doesn't have that dream like appeal for me of the first.

Two good shots. I prefer the second with the face on show. That said, I'm sure the first tells it's own story.

Most reactions

Back