Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here is a white cactus flower, looking for some C&C, especially on cropping.the first image

Looking forward to your replies as usual.

$White cactus flower  in rock- sharp stamen.jpg

Here is another view of the same cactus flower in it's natural surroundings.
$White cactus flower in rock - 2.jpg

Last edited:
I like #1 crop better, but did you try any different angles on this?

Thanks for the C&C.
They're 2 different photos, not one cropped closer to enlarge the flower.
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling good when I shot them, and apparently my brain wasn't working well, so of course, I never even thought of taking photos from different angles.
Looking at my shots after, I realized all the potential angles that I missed. So, I went back, and the flower was dead already.
Bruce.

Thanks for the C&C.
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling good when I shot them, and apparently my brain wasn't working well, so of course, I never even thought of taking photos from different angles.
Looking at my shots after, I realized all the potential angles that I missed. So, I went back, and the flower was dead already.
Bruce.
That was a shame...lesson learned I hope? I like#2 between them. The enclosure sure made a good frame for it.

Thanks for the C&C.
Bruce.
That was a shame...lesson learned I hope? I like#2 between them. The enclosure sure made a good frame for it.

Thanks IzzieK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back