What's new

White Car Issues

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
429
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I changed the color of my ride. Now, its a little more difficult to shoot because of the color itself. Its a Satin Pearl White. -Glowing in the sunlight. Hows this look? Its early mornin' sun was low and nice amber light. Can hardly look at this thing in without sunglasses in the middle of the day...
Should I try to use a CPL? or some other technique?

satin1 by keips66, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
keyword: pearl.
 
Second attempt looks better. The lighting conditions in the first shot look unsuitable for that type of paint, in that color...no offense, but the result in shot #1 just looks awful(to me at least). Now, the second shot by comparison, that looks MUCH better!
 
Yeah I need to experiment a bit more with this thing. Its so weirdly reflective, and I guess im just not used to it.
 
I like the 2nd one too. The 1st one has that hot spot. Might try crop out the direct sun in #2.
 
I agree. I thought it was silver at first. The second one, though, is absolutely fantastic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom