Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
m%20%2853%29.jpg

Thanks for viewing.
Matt

It's kinda cool, but I find the inverse "vanity" sort of distracting. Any particular reason you did that?

It's the design on the shirt :p
Pretty genius actually, as reading it in the mirror (being vain) it reads the correct way around ;)

I like it! I play with b/w doing a lot of over/under exposure. Mostly nature, Id like to see more. Went to your site very good work.

wohaa, that is strong contrast. would maybe darken it slightly in the upper part to regain the balance ...

This is ONE intersting concept.
Very, very, very different from anything I'd ever do!
Which does not mean (at all) that I would find this "bad" or would critisise it in any negative way.
To see this and the ideas you put into composing and lighting this in this manner only shows me in an interesting way how many different approaches there can be to portrait photography (any photography, actually).

At first I thought this was a self-portrait in a mirror (because of the mirror-imaged VANITY on the shirt), with a bright light behind your (thought it was you, see?) head. Alas. No camera anywhere in sight ;).

Now I wonder if it is a light, or if it is the sun? And what created the dark background in the lower part of this frame, against which his backlit shirts stands out so well?

And what light was there from the front to make his arms so bright then?

A photo that makes me think of a lot of question!
Which is GOOD!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back