Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think, not that I had any doubt you guys would :p

IMG_4798_Framed_sharp_Small_eye.jpg

IMG_4823_Framed_SMALL.jpg

IMG_4817_Framed_small.jpg

Mya... you are taking a bunch of self-p's lately! =o)

I do enjoy your effort and I always like watching you try stuff. I particularly like the 2nd photo. The first one is a classic and I think number 3 for me is the weakest of them.

And there is a but... I do think that these and others that you have posted aren't showing your true qualities mainly because of the way you tilt your head. I think that if you lower the chin, your neck wouldn't look so large and we would be looking up to see if your nose was clean. I don't know if it's a personal style or just habit, but lower your chin more. It's becoming a constant distraction to me.

You are a very attractive young woman and these can be much better.

Keep on shooting!

I agree. I like everything except the way your posing your head . It does Makes your neck look huge.

Mya... you are taking a bunch of self-p's lately! =o)

And there is a but... I do think that these and others that you have posted aren't showing your true qualities mainly because of the way you tilt your head. I think that if you lower the chin, your neck wouldn't look so large and we would be looking up to see if your nose was clean. I don't know if it's a personal style or just habit, but lower your chin more. It's becoming a constant distraction to me.

Well... I need a model!!!

Secondly, its a habit i guess Ill post one of my face down, i hate it but who knows.....

IMG_4811_Framed_good_smal2.jpg

Hubby gave the second photo a :thumbup:!

Maybe if the camera was slightly higher then the angle might work better. I don't know, but keep up the great work.

Tell the hubby I said thanks! My Hubby likes the second the best too :)

You have lovely cheekbones... and they're really emphasized when you keep your face down a bit.. wouldn't have noticed if the others didn't point out the face tilt.

Great shots.. as always :)

You have lovely cheekbones... and they're really emphasized when you keep your face down a bit.. wouldn't have noticed if the others didn't point out the face tilt.

Great shots.. as always :)

Thank you!

#2 gets the vote from me.

Agree with the others with regard to the head position. The last pic posted show your face well. Very nice.

PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE!!!!! Can someone please try and make my hair bigger in the very last pic I posted??? not too big, just a little volume in there :)

I was going to say the same thing about tilting your head. I've seen all of your other posts, but not commented...just didn't have any advice to offer. Your face in the straight on pose is so fierce! I like it much better. You definitely have the right features for straight on face shots. Keep it up, I enjoy your posts and wish I had the guts to practice on myself like that too.

I was going to say the same thing about tilting your head. I've seen all of your other posts, but not commented...just didn't have any advice to offer. Your face in the straight on pose is so fierce! I like it much better. You definitely have the right features for straight on face shots. Keep it up, I enjoy your posts and wish I had the guts to practice on myself like that too.

Thank you! I will try more front on shots... its hard when you get in a routine... :)

Once again...I like it!!! You've got skills with the camera and a gorgeous body, no doubt, but you always have the same facial expression (except for the very last one). I'd pay money for a smile!!!! :) I'm really torn b/n #1 and #2. I think #2 is a great pose and it has a lot of contrast with your hair, skin tone, heels, vest...but #1 just makes me think "damn!" So, I dunno, either way keep up the good work!! ;)

Most reactions

Back