White High Heels (maybe **NSFW**)

They seem extremely high contrast, almost to the point where it's very distracting from the work. I do like the photos, but I would suggest strongly muting the contrast.

volume.jpg

Added a little bit of volume to your hair, could probably add a little more if you wanted.

I wanted them with higher contrast, made them not so soft. I wanted an edge on these. My lighting is a single light with a diffuser.

Well, I like them all. I do agree a little with the comments about the posing, but still...

The only thing is the quality of the picture itself. They often are grainy. You do that on purpose? :)

Funny that you can take these nice pictures of yourself! I really don't like to be in front! :p I'd rather take pictures!

Alright, alright, ill try some with a smile, sometimes I feel like a smile would take away from the mood im trying to get with the photo.

What you want is the slightist warmth of a smile.

Like most here, the second one of the original set works for me. The angle of the light is much better. Its not casting shadows over your eyes which I think is an important element in any photo. I think that photo shows that you dont necessarily need to have a smile for it to work. Great stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back