White Koi

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
XT2, 50-140. Nice and tight

KOI.jpg

Nice; I really like the little bubble rings, but I wish he had more room below; it looks like you've either cut or near cut off a bit of his right barbel.

Nice; I really like the little bubble rings, but I wish he had more room below; it looks like you've either cut or near cut off a bit of his right barbel.
It's all there

Very cool. The rings compete with the head for attention, which creates an interesting tension.

I agree with John that it needs a bit more background on bottom edge. I like the cropped tail as is though. The rings are everything in the photo IMO.

I agree with John that it needs a bit more background on bottom edge. I like the cropped tail as is though.
I have room as I recall. Will revisit this weekend. There may have been a reason, can't recall but I did shoot it with a crop in mind, that much I recall.

I agree with John that it needs a bit more background on bottom edge. I like the cropped tail as is though. The rings are everything in the photo IMO.

Koi 2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back