What's new

White Rock

tenlientl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Here's the street scene of White Rock, BC. I feel like a cheater. I didn't really like the photo, but I used a lot of pp with Lightroom.

white_rock_by_imbty.jpg


And yes, the branches are very distracting. It's the only place I could shoot because I don't have a sturdy tripod and it was raining/very windy at the time.
 
I like it.

There are some things the more seasoned photographers might pick out as flaws, but for the scene you had, and the conditions that were there. I think it turned out good. Even though it is a little blue. :-)
 
I like it. If the branches are too distracting take them out. They don't distract my eyes. I think they add a little mystery to the pictures, but that's just me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom