What's new

White Rock

I like the overall feeling and the color you opted for this; the shadow like part is a bit disturbing

Regards :D
 
Frequency, I understand your reservations about the shadow, I actually thought about darkening the shadows on the left side of the image to mirror the right, maybe isolate some of the brighter elements (trees, fisherman, reflections) and bring them out... I think the problem, whether more or less, is consistency with the shadow across the image... Thanks for the input.
 
Pretty cool. I would like the mysterious mood and tone more if the fishermen weren't in the photo, and the vignetting doesn't really work for me. Great reflections. Love the isolated rock in the river.
 
Appreciate the C&C Jaemie... I agree with the vignetting comments, not sure why I added so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom