andrew99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ajwalker.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys;

I've been playing with this white seamless setup in my basement for a couple of months now, but this is my first time shooting a family with kids. Coaxing the kids to pose and hold still is a job in itself! :mrgreen:

Here are some of the shots, any comments/criticism appreciated! The mom was happy with the shots, she told me what we photographers love to hear: "they turned out great", and "your camera is amazing!". :confused::D:D:D

AJW9256.jpg

AJW9253.jpg

AJW9252.jpg

AJW9265.jpg

AJW9264.jpg

AJW9257.jpg

wow I thinkg these are great! The one with the toy plane the next one are just fantastic! Great stuff!

Nice shots!!

How did you get the reflections? Did you use a piece of plexiglass or is your seamless glossy???

HOw did you light these? An umbrella or two?

Chairman7w - Thanks!! The airplane one is my fave from the day! :)

250Gimp - The background is a white bedsheet I bought at Walmart for this purpose. The floor is white glossy tile board, which I got at home depot. It's meant to be used on the wall in showers/bathrooms. It's quite thin and not too heavy, although it was a bit expensive, I bought 2 pieces (8x4 feet each). Since it is a bit glossy, it reflects a lot of light coming from the background, which really helps to make it look white instead of gray. I used 2 bare Vivitar 285HV's on the background, and 1 Vivitar 285HV in a shoot-through umbrella just to the right of the camera for the subject.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back