Who else got a nice gift?

Patrice

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
My wife and daughter got together and got me a 14' spey rod, a large arbor reel, a scandi shooting line, a ridged running line and some versileaders. Salmon season is only a few months away!

Nice!!!! I will be out on the Columbia Gorge catching some myself!!! This year was my first year, and excuse the pun, I was hooked!

I got some stuff for my back because it's so painful. My wife is slowly helping me re-align myself ;)
Oh and I got some gorgeous shoes too from Hey Dude shoes! (and other random things to remind me of my motherland)

Beyond the present I actually received from my lovely bride (the bestest),was the gift of knowing she "picks up,what I'm puttin' down",lol.As the season was winding down last year,I mentioned (and I mean really just mentioned) that I think I would like to play around with a GoPro next year.Wasn't really meant as anything,more than thought,out loud.
Well,she got me the GoPro 3+Black,with an external battery pack,and about a zillion different mounting options.It really was a surprise,as it was nothing more than a casual thought 2-3 months ago.
And.....her mother went home shortly after dinner!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Beyond the present I actually received from my lovely bride (the bestest),was the gift of knowing she "picks up,what I'm puttin' down",lol.As the season was winding down last year,I mentioned (and I mean really just mentioned) that I think I would like to play around with a GoPro next year.Wasn't really meant as anything,more than thought,out loud.
Well,she got me the GoPro 3+Black,with an external battery pack,and about a zillion different mounting options.It really was a surprise,as it was nothing more than a casual thought 2-3 months ago.
And.....her mother went home shortly after dinner!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Double score!

Got the best gift of all this year, a hug from my youngest and then we spent some time together. Doesn't get any better than that. Also splurged and bought myself a lens, but didn't even come close to spending time with the kid.

Bought myself the 85 1.8, and my parents got me the awesome black rapid sport strap. And a recreation of my favorite painting.

Definitely a perfect Christmas.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a pair of shoes and some socks.

Baller.

Most reactions

Back