WHO HAS A SONY DSC-H9

nate_07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I DO!!! Alright so this is my first nice camera ever and i want to get some advice from you! As most H9 owners know this camera is unique in some aspects due to its 74MM! I think it sucks because find 74mm stuff is about 1000 times harder than say a 52mm! But anyway there is stuff out there and i want to know what you got as far as 74mm filters go. There is filters on ebay such as a 3 piece filter set made by Opteka. Here is the link to the listing on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300184972523&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

What do you think of those filters? I know there cheap but i am kinda broke for now and the florescent light is killing me and i could make use of the polarizer.

Any tell me what you got show me some pictures of your stuff. JUST HELP ME GET AN IDEA FOR WHAT TO GET!!!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay away from eBay filters. there junk. If you can't afford a good filter right now. Go buy a hood for it. $4-10 and it should help with flare from the lights

Stay away from eBay filters. there junk. If you can't afford a good filter right now. Go buy a hood for it. $4-10 and it should help with flare from the lights

Thanks for the info. It somes with a hood which is real nice!

Theres got to be some more people that own a Sony DSC-H9

i have a sony dsc-h5...i think i literally got the last one because after i bought it, sony stopped selling it.
not it is a point and shoot..not a DSLR.

My dad has an H5. He has been very pleased with his camera. Seriously though, for this type of camera, you aren't going to get any better results with any kind of accessories. I'm planning on buying an H9 next week and give it to my mom for her birthday which is coming up! It looks like a really nice camera. I have two Sony point and shoot type cameras. I've been very pleased with them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back