Who has pre-ordered a Nikon D800?

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.livegigshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I pre-ordered a Nikon D800 2/7 from my local photography store as soon as it opened. Anyone else pull the trigger?

How much? I think Mark did.

I've got one reserved at my local shop...I wonder how accurate the late march ship date will be, the D4 is pushed back to mid march now (was supposed to be mid feb)...

well if they push it back I will be dissapointed, but my wife will be glad the credit card charge will be delayed!

I don't care...as long as my curent body doesn't let me down...eek!

Still on the fence about whether to pre-order or pick up a D700 when they drop. I HATE used gear though, so pre-ordering may be the best option. Especially for those of you like me, who have an inferiority complex with outdated gear :lol:

I currently have a D300 and have been waiting for this release for about 2 years now. Took longer than expected with all of the delays.

I don't really care either, I'll be getting one whenever they are released. just curiosity really.

Consumer electronics makers LOVE early adopters.

For 2 reasons:
1. Cha-Ching!
2. Free Gamma product testing.

Consumer electronics makers LOVE early adopters.

For 2 reasons:
1. Cha-Ching!
2. Free Gamma product testing.

And for these reasons, I will never pre-order a camera body. Maybe a lens... Kinda on the fence about that.

That's sketchy to think about. I couldn't imagine spending $3k then having to work out their kinks. Wouldn't defects/issues be covered under the warranty? Seems like if the first batch was bad, they should replace your unit with one from the 2nd, improved batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still holding on to my D4 pre-order... but debating cancelling it and waiting to see what the reviews say about both of these cameras.

Most reactions

Back