Who here watches 24?!

My wife and I watch it, but I'm confused.. We watched it last week, but we keep seeing the commercials talking about tonight's big premier! What gives?

then it was probably a rerun of some sort. the new season officially begins tonight. maybe watching it might help you put together a few loose bolts :)

No, the new season started a few weeks back. It was a kind of introduction to Jack's return to the States.

I've been watching 24 since it started, religiously. The show started well, got better by the second and third year but started losing after that. I'm curious about this season...

No, the new season started a few weeks back. It was a kind of introduction to Jack's return to the States.

I've been watching 24 since it started, religiously. The show started well, got better by the second and third year but started losing after that. I'm curious about this season...

you're talking about 24: Redemption? That's not part of the new season per se. :p or at least not to me.

omg. Tony Almeida!

I watched the first 4, and kind of stopped for a while, but I am recording the new season...will start watching it sans commercials tomorrow!

you're talking about 24: Redemption? That's not part of the new season per se. :p or at least not to me.

Redemption, yes. That is a transition to this year's series, otherwise wouldn't make sense.

And Toni plays a better bad guy than a nice guy, IMHO.

i think by the end of tonight jack will be a bit more badass. at least, i hope....

Yeah, they said that they're bringing back badass Jack because a lot of people lost interest when they went all politically correct..

currently, he doesnt seem to care one way or the other, so it better happen by tonight.

also, i didnt notice tony's bald spot.

bumpity bump.

im stoked for tonight's episodes.

the more i think about it, the more i dont think tony is a bad guy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back