I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't miss pro hockey as much as I though I would, during this last year...but I'm getting excited about the upcoming season. It's getting good right now because the teams are all shuffling the rosters to fit under the salary cap and improve their teams.

My team, the Edmonton Oilers, just traded for Chris Pronger...one of the best players over the last 10 years. He has won the Norris Trophy for best defense man and the Heart Trophy for best player.

This is so great because, for the last 15 years, the Oilers have only lost good players to other teams...now finally they can bring in big name players. I'm pumped for the new season...woo hoo

Hell Yeah. Go Wings.

You better hope Pronger's knee is healed, or it might be a long season for him.

Man, these teams are going to look different come playing time.

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me :lol:

This subject hits a little close to home.

Five years ago I moved away from Minnesota while my wife was in school. No Pro Hockey, best thing I got was High School Hockey in the area. Then last year we moved back to Minnesota and LOCKOUT began. Now hockey is back, and Im moving again, this time to Illinois. Ill still have the Blackhawks, they are several hours away, but it isnt the same as being only 20 minutes from Excel where the Wild host their games.

Still a Wild Fan.

GO WILD!!!

I cant wait. I didnt miss it as much as I thought either. But I think once its back Ill realize how much I missed it.

Go Penguins!!!

I dig Foote as well, but hopefully he'll free up some room for some big names. I can't stay mad at hockey, I miss it too much....baseball on the other hand......

OMG I am soooooooooooooooooo excited its like christmas after wining the lot to..woot...

I was excited to see it on strike, dieing slowly and painfully in limbo as two equally stubborn sides bickered away a season tarnishing what could have been the last playing yr of the old timers. I believe i saw the Stanley Cup in a pawn shop shortly before the labor agreement was hammered out. To bad i didn't purchase Lord Stanley's Cup so that i too could brag to my friends that singlehandedly killed Hockey as a professional sport in in North America.
LOL, Just kidding guys, I have never been a big fan of hockey, but after reviewing the rule changes it is starting to look like more fun to watch, and am glad to see it back for the fans, though i probably still will be turning the channel whenever Sportcenter shows hockey highlights inbetween my baseball highlights... ;)

i'm excited it's coming back... i didn't think i really missed it until i walked into the local rollerhockey arena and even enjoyed watching those hacks skate around, pass, shoot & the goalie trying to make saves... that's when i knew i missed it more then i realised :(

go devils!

Most reactions

Back