Who is on OKDOTHIS?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post your username! Mine is: emily_rose If you're not on it and you have an iPhone, and you're not uptight about photo apps, then you should definitely check it out, while it's still free in the App Store. Unlike Instagram, the intent behind it was to have substance behind what you post and to be deliberate about what you share, however, it's still a lot of fun. It was started by Jeremy Cowart, who is a "famous" commercial photographer here in Nashville. Most of the images shared to it were taken on a DSLR, although you can still share iPhone photos easily as well. There are prompts called "Do's", that you post your images to, or you can create your own "Do" for people to... Do. :lol: My photographer friends and I have been having a blast with it. I haven't posted a whole lot of content to it yet, because, unlike Instagram, I don't just throw up photos of the food I'm eating, my cat, or random things like that. But I mean if you REALLY want to use it like that... You can... It's just that most people don't, because unlike Instagram, a larger percentage of users are actually photographers, vs. everyday people. You should check it out. [More info here: http://www.okdothis.com ] And then come back and post your user name so people can follow you :sillysmi: Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Last edited:
Looks cool!

PM me when its available for Android. :)

You might want to remove the ] at the end of the link.

I would be, if they'd just chosen the "right" OS to offer it on. :lmao:

As soon as it hits the Android app stores, I'm on it. And you can bet I'll be sm4him or something really close to it! :D
(And by the way, do we follow each other on Instagram...or whatever it is we "do" on Instagram? I don't use mine much, but I'm trying to remember it! Guess what my username is... :mrgreen: )

I would be, if they'd just chosen the "right" OS to offer it on. :lmao:

What can I say? Jeremy and his development team, obviously know where it's at. :lmao: :sexywink:

As soon as it hits the Android app stores, I'm on it. And you can bet I'll be sm4him or something really close to it! :D
(And by the way, do we follow each other on Instagram...or whatever it is we "do" on Instagram? I don't use mine much, but I'm trying to remember it! Guess what my username is... :mrgreen: )

I dunno if we do or not... but mine is: erose86 :)

droidophite?

Alright awesome! Im bossy, so original I know :)

Most reactions

Back