What's new

Who is sleeping?

Interesting. That is one of the strangest clouds I've ever seen. You probably should darken the bright area on the upper edge.
 
Its pretty cool. IMO since the trees are basically black and out of focus, I might like the pic without them. Now that I look closer, I dont really think the clouds are in focus either.
 
I see a fetus. Probably about 6 weeks old:)
 
Interesting. That is one of the strangest clouds I've ever seen. You probably should darken the bright area on the upper edge.

Thank you Ken; i think i should minimize the brightness :D
cool...looks a lil embryonic....if that is a word...:)

Yes, i too felt it that way ;)

Thank you :D

Its pretty cool. IMO since the trees are basically black and out of focus, I might like the pic without them. Now that I look closer, I dont really think the clouds are in focus either.
Thank you Parker; this image was shot through the side window glass of a speeding car :D
I kept the trees to give a scale of comparison of dimensions :D

I see a fetus. Probably about 6 weeks old:)
Hahah... true...thank you
I see an upside down doggy lol
Yes; it can be looked at it that way too
Thank you :D
 
Haha...thank you very much; yes there is much resemblance :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom