Who is THAT bored...?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seriously... who is THAT bored that for MONTHS now you've been maintaining my and Schwetty's appearance in the tag cloud at the bottom of the forum? :biglaugh:

It used to be two... TWO... now it's SIX? :lol:

I realize that Schwetty and I are the apparent "whores" of the forum and that we also have this imaginary online relationship that I personally was unaware of... I get that... but SIX TIMES? :biglaugh:

I mean more power to you... you have more patience than I... :lmao:

5831090634_56ce684545_o.png

And Schwetty... if it's YOU who's doing it (don't think that you're not a suspect in this case :lmao: ), isn't it just easier to flat out ask me on a date? I don't take subtle hints very well. I'm very oblivious to such things. :lol: :sexywink:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

OMG Erose you're not dead/missing in action/abducted by Schwetty/stolen by Bitter/insert other random excusethingy

OMG Erose you're not...
...dead...
Not yet, anyway. Almost. But not yet. :lol:
...missing in action...
Nope, just drowning in work
...abducted by Schwetty...
C'mon Over... give me more credit than that. I'm way too smart for him to be able to kidnap me. I'm always one step ahead.
...stolen by Bitter...
Wait... THAT WAS AN OPTION?! DAMMIT. WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD OPPORTUNITIES?!
...insert other random excusethingy...
Uhhhh... I like steak?

:lmao: :biggrin:

Uhhhh... I like steak?

Interesting ;) :)
Also good to see the smilies getting some exercise at last! ;)
What?! No one has been caring for them while I was gone?!

And here I thought I had left them in good, caring hands.

Man, you really CAN'T find good help these days! :er:

Sadly they've been too busy stirring the pots and having good old fashioned shouting matches against each other. The poor smilies have been all but forgotten - left to dusty corners and spider webs

Interesting ;) :)
Also good to see the smilies getting some exercise at last! ;)
What?! No one has been caring for them while I was gone?!

And here I thought I had left them in good, caring hands.

Man, you really CAN'T find good help these days! :er:

Sadly they've been too busy stirring the pots and having good old fashioned shouting matches against each other. The poor smilies have been all but forgotten - left to dusty corners and spider webs

Well shoot.

C'mere babies... Mama'll dust you off... :hug::

:wav:

Isn't that better now? Yes it IIIIIIIISSSS! :heart:

:biglaugh:

C'mon Over... give me more credit than that. I'm way too smart for him to be able to kidnap me. I'm always one step ahead.

Wait... THAT WAS AN OPTION?! DAMMIT. WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD OPPORTUNITIES?!

Uhhhh... I like steak?

So does this all mean, you're..........like................... 'available'?

I am that bored right now... I've been on hold with AT&T for like 10 minutes now...

Uhhhh... I like steak?

So does this all mean, you're..........like................... 'available'?

Not at all. :lol:

I am that bored right now... I've been on hold with AT&T for like 10 minutes now...

At least it's not Verizon. They'd have you on hold for 30 AND transfer you to India.
Not on hold anymore, but I am talking to an Indian chick. :lol:

I also added a search tag for this thread. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back