Who is THAT bored...?

Dammit... Emily escaped again. Go back to the basement!

Well, I'm off the phone with AT&T... We ordered a warranty replacement of one of our phones today, and I just checked the status online - it shows that they shipped out a battery for some phone we don't even have instead of the new phone we actually need... :er:

They said they can't do anything until the package gets here... So, basically I have to wait for it to show up and hope it's a phone instead of a damn battery I can't even use.

What scares me is that the lady I was talking to in India says that it was showing her that they shipped a phone - a different phone though. The one I had before this one.

So, I ordered a phone, the website says they shipped a battery, and the rep in India says they shipped a different phone than the one I need.

wtf...

Dammit... Emily escaped again. Go back to the basement!

TOLD you I'm tricky!!!

::prances away::

:biggrin:

Well, I'm off the phone with AT&T... We ordered a warranty replacement of one of our phones today, and I just checked the status online - it shows that they shipped out a battery for some phone we don't even have instead of the new phone we actually need... :er:

They said they can't do anything until the package gets here... So, basically I have to wait for it to show up and hope it's a phone instead of a damn battery I can't even use.

What scares me is that the lady I was talking to in India says that it was showing her that they shipped a phone - a different phone though. The one I had before this one.

So, I ordered a phone, the website says they shipped a battery, and the rep in India says they shipped a different phone than the one I need.

wtf...

Well then. Maybe I'm glad I'm a Verizon customer after all.... :biglaugh:

Now that you are back being a post whore Emily, maybe post self portraits again? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back