What's new

who is this photographer

Hello, I think I found the photo you are talking about, but it seems to be a bit manipulated, but anyways, let me know what you think. Cheers.
graveeezcopy.jpg

Oh yes and if you're wondering, I DID use content aware fill and this baby came up...

big baby *****!
​
 
Well that was stupid...
 
Hello, I think I found the photo you are talking about, but it seems to be a bit manipulated, but anyways, let me know what you think. Cheers.
graveeezcopy.jpg

Oh yes and if you're wondering, I DID use content aware fill and this baby came up...

big baby *****!
​

You created an account just for this ?! IP ban please.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom