Who is up for some competition???

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's up everyone, I came across a website tonight that allows you to create your own challenges, and then everyone votes on the images on a scale of 1-10 anonymously. I thought of this site immediately and how cool it would be to get everyone together to participate. SO... I formed a group there, but before I can create any challenges I need 25 people in that group. I set it to public, so anyone else surfing that site can also join (perhaps we can recruit for TPF too)

So here's how it will work. Once I hit 25 users, I will create a challenge every week, challenges will be based on an array of topics designed to help us all improve our photography and learn from one another (one week may be "landscapes", one week may be "Song titles"). You will have the whole week to go out, shoot, edit, and submit your image. Your image MUST be shot during that week, and this will be verified through the exif data. Then once the week is up, the challenge will go into voting. Voting is based on a scale of 1-10, with top three photos being awarded virtual awards. You win NOTHING but Bragging rights, but the knowledge you will gain is invaluable. It will give us all a chance to gain valuable feedback on our images while at the same time, the voting is anonymous, so you are getting HONEST feedback.

Lastly, I'm NOT trying to pull anyone away from this site. I just think this could be a valuable supplement to help us learn and gain feedback...

Here is the link, you have to register before you can join, its simple, then just join the group.

EyeFetch Group

Well got 5 people so far, only 20 more... Come on guys, this could be interesting :) The best part is that when people vote on your images, they don't know who took it, so it will be a great way to get some anonymous feedback on your shot. I would love to see the photo contest for TPF go to something like this, that way, everyone gets some feedback on their image... Anyway, just looking to get a group that is willing to learn, and to teach... So that everyone gets something out of it...

Most reactions

Back