Who knows, what will be from this girl?

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
In the local ballet school -
ballet_1901c.jpg

I like it, she looks very pasioned! so driven

though it would have been nice if the back of her head, or at least that missing piece of her ear would have been in the photo..

Very nice!

great shot...the elegant line of her neck is beautiful...but the best, is the sprinkle of freckles across her nose...and the little hairs on her forehead....very sweet shot...shows the beauty she will be in another few years.....remarkable.

Very well done. Beautiful photo.!!!

another variant of same piture -
ballet_1901d.jpg

ok, call me nuts.. i like the second one better....the soft tones make her more vunerable... just touching...very touching..very gentle.

I like the first one :) wow... the neck looks rather unnatural here... very long :) I suppose it is normal in ballet :D:D

Lovely shot! Beautiful girl, great angle, I love the close crop. :thumbup: I think the tones and lighting is significantly better on the second one, though I had no problem with #1 until I saw the second. ;)

Very nicely done. Hope you post some more of your work. :D

Was that taken as she was doing some type of ballet move? It looks like it, but then at the same time she looks like she's contemplating (I think that's why you gave it this title).
I like the first, I think the second is wonderful. The tones make it warmer, friendlier and somehow softer, to me.

I've took this picture during a lesson in the local ballet school. It was 4th time, that I worked there. And in that time children was relaxed, because I was't foreigner after first 3 tryings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back