Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, not junk emails/posts/ect.....

I mean SPAM!

spam-collection-2005-04.jpg

It was introduced to the market 70 years ago today. :p

Ya know...I say 'blech' at the thought of eating spam..

...but I don't think I've ever actually EATEN it....

Spam is like the national dish of Hawaii. All the Hawaiian eateries I have every entered here in California have dishes with Spam. Fried Spam an' eggs is pretty good (like Polish sausage an' eggs or green eggs & spam) ...

Gary

Spam is like the national dish of Hawaii. All the Hawaiian eateries I have every entered here in California have dishes with Spam. Fried Spam an' eggs is pretty good (like Polish sausage an' eggs or green eggs & spam) ...

Gary

I would guess that's probably because it's hard to get certain things there? Are there pig farms in Hawaii?

I know a lot of foods that we take for granted here are astronomically priced there....like Milk.

I have a friend that went to school at Hawaii Pacific University, and used to tell me about the outrageous prices she had to deal with.

I would guess that's probably because it's hard to get certain things there? Are there pig farms in Hawaii?

I know a lot of foods that we take for granted here are astronomically priced there....like Milk.

I have a friend that went to school at Hawaii Pacific University, and used to tell me about the outrageous prices she had to deal with.

Because Spam is canned and lasts forever ... it is easily shipped. I think WWII may have been the introduction of Spam to the Hawaiian culture.

Gary

Most reactions

Back