What's new

Who me?

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I knew I should have taken my flash with me. I only used the built in flash on my camera, which didn't provide enough fill, I think. Any other suggestions? I'm horrible at portraits!


Who me? by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
I don't use my on camera flash because it looks flat. I don't notice the use of it here though. Why is his hair blue? He's a cutie!
 
Huh...that's a good question. Didn't notice that till now. I don't have a clue...
 
Look for shade!
 
Will do. I kind of knew that was the better way to go, but for some reason I tend to stick people in the sun...
 
I'm sure, the blue is a reflection from his T-shirt.
The tree that's "growing out of his head" bothers me more than anything else, though.
 
Bright region cheats the shady region of his face; otherwise so lovely
 
Hm, I suppose you might be right, LaFoto, about the blue. Just not really sure how it managed to get on the top of his head! Thanks for the comments and compliments everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom